Chromium Browser Free Download Offline Installer With Direct Links.Download The Latest Version For Windows 10/8.1/8/7 on Any 32bit or 64bit Operating Systems.
Chromium is the open-source web browser project from which Google Chrome draws its source code. The browsers share the majority of code and features, though there are some minor differences in features and they have different licensing.
The Chromium Project takes its name from the element chromium, the metal from which chrome plating is made.Google’s intention, as expressed in the developer documentation, was that Chromium would be the name of the open-source project and that the final product name would be Chrome; however, other developers have taken the Chromium code and released versions under the Chromium name. These are listed under community packages.
One of the major aims of the project is for Chromium to be a tabbed window manager, or shell for the web, as opposed to it being a traditional browser application. The application is designed to have a minimalist user interface. The developers state that it “should feel lightweight (cognitively and physically) and fast.
Differences from Google Chrome:
Chromium is the name given to the open-source project and the browser source code released and maintained by the Chromium Project.It is possible to download the source code and build it manually on many platforms. To create Chrome from Chromium, Google takes this source code and adds:
- An auto-update system called GoogleUpdate (some, such as the Debian or Ubuntu community builds of Chromium, rely on the package management system of the OS as an alternative)
- Integrated PPAPI version of Adobe Flash Player. This can be downloaded and installed separately in community supported distributions of Chromium.
- Media codecs to support H.264, AAC and MP3 formats. These can be downloaded and installed separately in community supported distributions of Chromium.
- A restriction that disables extensions not hosted on the Chrome Web Store (for Windows users on all Chrome channels)
- The Google and Google Chrome names (both registered trademarks)
- An opt-in option for users to send Google their usage statistics and crash reports.
- RLZ tracking when Chrome is downloaded as part of marketing promotions and distribution partnerships. This transmits information in encoded form to Google, including both when—and from where – Chrome was downloaded. In June 2010, Google confirmed that the RLZ tracking token is not present in versions of Chrome downloaded from the Google website directly, nor in any version of Chromium. The RLZ source code was also made open source at the same time (previously it was proprietary – and although the source is now open the feature was not migrated to Chromium) so that developers can confirm what it is and how it works.
- Prior to version 47: built-in PDF viewer and print preview (incorporated into Chromium 47 and later, after Google open-sourced the PDF viewer).
Description Credit: Wikipedia
Images Of Chromium Browser
System Requirements Of Chromium Browser:
File size: 91 MB
Release Date: Feb-2017-07
Download Link Of Chromium Browser v58.0.3005.0